The Siem Reap Hostel
Luxury Award Winning Hostel on a Budget
The Siem Reap Hostel was the first registered backpackers in Cambodia offering budget luxury style dorms and private rooms.
Immaculately maintained and socially responsible.
The perfect balance between style – affordability, chill and fun.
While we are not a party style hostel, we do have a lively poolside bar and restaurant with plenty of common areas making it easy to meet new friends; or you can enjoy the peace and quiet, overlooking the beautiful grounds of the Wat Dam Nak temple.
The Siem Reap Hostel is conveniently located and only five minutes’ walk from the Old Market or all the action of Pub Street. Set 2 km from the Khmer artifacts at Angkor National Museum, 9 km from Angkor Wat Temple and 11 km from the ruins of Angkor Thom.
What we offer to our guests:-
*24 hour reception
* FREE PICK UP service anytime – send us your airport, bus or boat arrival details (after 10 pm can be tricky so TALK TO US via email)
* AIR CON in all rooms
* FREE WiFi in all rooms and areas of hostel
* REALLY STRONG & HOT WATER in all deluxe rooms and bathrooms.
* Extensive ELECTRONIC SECURITY, big backpack size lockers under every bed (padlocks $1 – but we’ll buy them back when you’re done!)
* NIGHT GUARDS for your peace of mind
* Sparkling undercover POOL, cleaned every day
* Room servicing and CLEANING EVERY DAY and dorm bathrooms and toilets
serviced twice daily
* TVs in all private rooms with over 60 channels
* LAUNDRY SERVICE just next door for those in dorms and 1 free load for private rooms
* Trustworthy TUK TUK drivers
* TOUR DESK to book onward travel or sightseeing around Siem Reap
* PARKING is included
Our hostel overlooks beautiful Wat Dam Nak Pagoda.
Buffet breakfast is included for private room guests OR only $2 to purchase which includes tea, coffee, juices, toast, pancakes, a selection of fresh fruit and cereals.
Enjoy our relaxed restaurant and a lively open-air bar overlooking an outdoor pool. We even have a cinema with regular movie nights, plus a games room which you can enjoy with friends.
We also provide our guests…
* Free pool table, football, giant Connect 4 and heaps of other board games for you to enjoy!
* Weekly entertainment including, BBQ, $1 Daiquiri pool party, pool comp
and a local food tour.
* FREE computers in lobby
* A CINEMA screening daily
* A beautiful balcony room for YOGA with several classes weekly
* FREE BIKES
* Massage and Day Spa facilities in-house
* Chill out areas and book swap library
* Guitar for those who wish to serenade their friends
* Bar and Restaurant with Western and Asian meals
A 3 HOUR HAPPY HOUR: Beers 50 cents and 2 for 1 cocktails
* The BEST music playlist in South East Asia with the latest tracks, remixes, and classics of all genres
As part of our community support initiatives, we offer long term discount rates for volunteers for approved organizations.
Please email us ahead of time for these arrangements.
Owned and run by Australian and Cambodian Nationals, The Siem Reap Hostel was purpose designed and built from the ground up to provide top shelf backpacker accommodation for a range of budgets – all while ensuring our staff is among the best trained and salaried in the country.
We offer the poorest kids from rural villages the opportunity to a career in hospitality – while still studying – if need be.
We want to provide you with the best stay in Siem Reap so check us out!
PLEASE LET US KNOW THAT YOU SAW US ON CAMBODIAN BUZZ
Email: [email protected]
Address: 7 Makara Street, Siem Reap (cnr of Wat Bo Road and Angkor High School Road)