The Yellow Sub
An intimate, tastefully decorated bar and perfect if you are a Beatles fan.
The bar gets its name from the Beatles song Yellow Submarine, was first established by two veterans of the entertainment industry, who happen to be hard-core Beatles fans.
Perfectly located on the corner of Abbey Road and Penny Lane in the back alleys of Pub Street (see our Google map), each floor displays a variety of Beatles memorabilia including toys, photos, original Beatles press clippings, signed records, and artwork.
We have a pool table upstairs which is free for our patrons and provide a great ambiance in air conditioned comfort.
The Yellow Sub has a sparkling and stylish bar that is lined with a large selection of alcohol…
and we make great cocktails!
We serve a delicious range of both Khmer and Western food.
Why not try one of your Yellow Sub Classic Burgers:-
- The Yellow Sub Classic (7 oz. Grilled beef)
- George Harrison (7 oz. Grilled Beef steak)
- Ringo Star (7 oz. Grilled Burger, Jalapeños, Chili, Salsa, Jack Cheese, Onion and Sour Cream)
- Keith Richards (No Bun! 7oz. Grilled Lamb Burger, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Bell Pepper, Avocado)
- Yoko Ono (Luncheon Burger, Plum Sauce, Herb Salad, Chinese Chili, Cucumber, Sriracha Mayo)
- Linda McCartney (Chickpea Patty With Micro Herbs)
For those who like to smoke, we provide an outside area and we accept both Master Card and Visa Card.
Come and join our Happy Hour between 5 pm – 7 pm and have some Beatles fun!
PLEASE LET US KNOW THAT YOU SAW US ON CAMBODIAN BUZZ
Address: The-Lane (corner Abby Road and Penny Lane), Krong Siem Reap
Opening Hours: 3.30 pm – 12 pm
Telephone: 088 665 5335